27 July, 2018: Daybreak Games® has announced that H1Z1®: Battle Royale for PlayStation®4 is leaving Open Beta and officially launching as a free-to-play game on August 7!
The official launch of H1Z1® will include a host of new features and in-game content, including:
- Two New Weapons: The explosive RPG and deadly SOCOM Sniper Rifle add new tactical layers to H1Z1’s® fast-paced gameplay
- New Vehicle: The ARV fits an entire fives squad, with a pop-out hatch for your team’s best marksman
- Battle Pass Season 1: Players can now unlock new additional content across 3 distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PlayStation® Plus)
- Two New Launch Bundles: Gear up with the Hardline Deluxe Bundle or kung-fu inspired Viper Starter Bundle for max character customisation
- Additional Performance Optimisations and more: Weapons, movement, airdrops, and loot distribution have all been tuned and improved
Reimagined and designed specifically for the console shooter player, H1Z1® on PS4 has already welcomed over 10 Million players in Open Beta. To learn more about H1Z1’s® launch offerings, visit H1Z1.com here: https://www.h1z1.com/news/ps4-launch-date-announce-faq-july-2018
About H1Z1®: Battle Royale
H1Z1®: Battle Royale is a fast-paced, competitive battle royale shooter. Parachute in and search for weapons, ammo, vehicles and supplies to stay alive. As toxic gas compresses the map, develop a winning strategy and prepare for the final showdown. H1Z1 is available for free on Windows PC and is in Open Beta on PlayStation 4. Visit www.h1z1.com for more information.
ESRB Rating: Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood.
About Daybreak Games
Daybreak Games® is a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games and emergent gameplay best known for its blockbuster hits and franchises, including the original standalone battle royale game, H1Z1®, EverQuest®, EverQuest®II, PlanetSide®2 and DC Universe™ Online. Daybreak also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online™ and Dungeons & Dragons Online® for Standing Stone Games™. The forward-thinking publisher, developer and creator of compelling online entertainment for a variety of gaming platforms is headquartered in San Diego, and has development studios in Austin, TX; Boston, MA; and South Korea. To learn more, visit: www.DaybreakGames.com.