Extracting Config Files from Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway devices
You can get the configuration from your Microsoft ForeFront device by using the Management console.
For screenshots and more information on extracting configurations from various devices go to our blog
- Click on the ForeFront TMG tab
- Click one of the options to export the configuration, denoted by a blue arrow, either on the toolbar on the top, or in the "tasks" option on the right hand side of the screen
- Follow the instructions on the wizard
- When it comes to the "Export Preferences" screen shown below, tick both boxes and enter a password
- Follow the rest of the instructions and the configuration will be saved ready for use
This device is 1 of over 100 devices supported by Nipper Studio, the configuration analyzer from Titania. Go to our website for the full list of supported devices.