The credit for introducing the world with phablet device, undoubtedly goes to the Korean Smartphone manufacturer, Samsung. Not only this, a number of top notch devices with high end features and specifications, from Samsung has made our lives a lot easier. Top among them is Galaxy Note 3, lashed with latest techniques and smartest features. It was first unveiled by the company at IFA, Berlin in the third quarter of 2013 as successor model of highly popular Galaxy Note II. Being the successor of such an amazing device, people had a lot of expectations from Note 3, and it is a pleasure to say that it fulfilled them all. Almost all the competitors launched their own phablet in the market, but Samsung has managed to retain its top spot leaving them behind. If you also want own this top end device in a cost effective manner, avail Samsung Galaxy Note 3 deals in the UK region
Go through the full article to see detailed specification of this miraculous piece of engineering.
- Display would be the best feature to start with. The 5.7 inch screen of the device features best display technique to give amazing viewing experience to its users. 10180x1920p resolution combined with 386 ppi pixel density give a dense and thick impression. The AMOLED technology used saves power of the device as well as emits over 16 million colors with perfect true blacks and white balance.
- The designers of Note 3 have done a commendable job. Faux leather with fake stitches around the corner adds to the beauty of screen and built. Moreover, the glossy plastic back cover replacement was must for Samsung to differentiate its product. The device is larger than the predecessor Galaxy Note II, but is lighter as well as slimmer than it.
- It currently runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version, which soon will be upgraded to the KitKat version as announced by the company. 2.3 quad core processor with Snapdragon 800 chipset from Qualcomm gives blazing speed to the device. The Adreno 330 GPU and 3 GB RAM lets you play all the top end games on the gigantic screen of your device without any issues of lagging or heating. Samsung has recently launched a GamePad for the Android devices to enhance the gaming experience of passionate gamers.
- The 13 MP camera installed in the devices has outdone all the previous cameras of the Samsung Smartphone. Additional features that are worth mentioning include 4k recording, simultaneous image and video recording, dual shot, image stabilisation and HDR. The 2 MP front camera does its job of interacting with your friends and family and keeping in touch with the social networking sites, pretty nicely.
- The device has been offered with 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage with external MicroSD card slot to expand the memory storage up to 64 GB. The 3200 mAh Li-ion removable battery keeps your device charged for hours. It supports all the latest technologies including LTE, NFC and Wi-Fi.
- Now comes the mighty S Pen stylus, that has received a lot attention from tech experts. It is one of most innovative and multi functional stylus offered by any Smartphone maker. Options like Aircommand, S Note, S Memory and S Finder, take the multitasking experience to a whole new level.