2. Travelling: it makes you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
3. Travel is more than the seeing of sights. It is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. – Miriam Beard
4. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if we only seek them with our eyes open. – Jawaharal Nehru
5. Travel makes you modest. You see what a tiny space you occupy in the world. – Scott Cameron
6. Travelling allows you to become so many different versions of yourself.
7. Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. – Benjamin Disraeli
8. Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it. – John Mayer
9. When in Rome, live as the Romans do. When elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere. – St Ambrose
10. I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it.
11. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
12. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet. – Rachel Wolchin
13. The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page. – St Augustine
14. We travel, not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
15. The most dangerous risk of all is the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet that you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
18. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. – Susan Sontag
19. Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
20. Collect moments, not things.
21. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
22. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. – James Michener
24. Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.
25. Tourists don’t know where they’ve been; Travellers don’t know where they’re going. – Paul Theroux