What are your main concerns about migrating from UNIX to Linux?
- It’s too risky and I don’t understand the benefits.
- UNIX is good enough for me, so why reinvent the wheel?
- It sounds good, but I don’t have the skills or expertise to achieve such a migration. I need help!
- I want to go ahead with a UNIX to Linux migration with the help of LinuxIT.
- I’ve got a headache and can’t even think about it now.
To vote please visit POLL OF THE DAY: What are your main concerns about migrating from UNIX to Linux?
Guest Post: Simon Mitchell is the executive director of LinuxIT, a UK-based Open Source specialist. He creates and delivers sales strategy heading up the field and internal sales, renewals and sales administration teams. You can read more of Simon's articles about open source software by subscribing to the LinuxIT blog here. You can also find him on Google+ and Twitter.