- NEW dedicated conference streams on Biosimilars, ADC’s, Flexible Manufacturing strategies and High Throughput
- Delegate numbers – as the popularity of BPI Europe continues to grow we are expecting a very busy conference. Informa would like to welcome on board our most recent attendee’s from GSK, Bayer, Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim, CSL, Amgen, Johnson Matthey, Novartis & Cellca.
- Networking Dinner – places for the networking dinner are still available. If you have not already reserved your place at the dinner then please let a member of Informa know to ensure your seat is reserved
- Exciting Exhibition / Less than 15% remains!! – we are pleased to be able to showcase some of the leading names in the industry plus some of the latest innovators in the sector. If you have not yet reserved your place and are interested in showcasing your services then please contact Informa.
- SME Zone / Last call for SME's – in an effort to recognise new companies, BPI Europe are pleased to offer new start-ups the chance to showcase their work at the event. If this is you then please contact Informa as we would like to hear from you. Currently only 2 x places remain. Please note, exhibitors will need to meet the SME criteria.
- NEW partnering app available - the new mobile partnering app will allow delegates, speakers and exhibitors to contact one another before, during and after the event takes place. Use the app to sort out your own personal schedule, make meetings, communicate and get the latest news about the agenda.
We would like to use this opportunity to thank those that have supported the event so far and we look forward to welcoming you all in Dusseldorf this April.