Earlier this summer ConceptoMed received the great
news being chosen as one of 11 Norwegian promising companies to participate at
the TINC program in Innovation House Silicon Valley.
Tech INCubator (TINC) is a four-week technology incubator program in Silicon Valley. The program is offered to up to 11 Norwegian technology start-ups with ambitions and potential for international growth.
The main purpose of the program is to contribute with:
• Validation of product market fit
• Validation of business model
• Reduced time to market
• Reduced risk
• A roadmap to internationalization
To be eligible for TINC your company should have;
• A technology product (not consulting or service)
• Have potential for high growth
• Be able to show and document market accept
• Strong entrepreneur team with the skills to succeed
• Have a demo or prototype
- Its very inspiring for us to be a part of this!, says entrepreneur Christian Mide
Additionally it´s perfect timing with our company´s lifecycle!