Press Releases • Nov 29, 2016 13:48 GMT
• Potential to recycle 30 million Costa takeaway cups per year, PLUS cups from competitors
Press Releases • Nov 29, 2016 09:39 GMT
Today Costa Express, the UK’s largest and fastest growing on-the-go coffee brand, announces the renewal of its UK contract with Shell for a further five years.
Press Releases • Nov 23, 2016 14:34 GMT
New additions to the 2016 Christmas range complement festive favourites
Press Releases • Oct 12, 2016 19:26 BST
Costa Coffee, the nation's favourite coffee shop is delighted to announce the appointment of Kate Seljeflot as Group HR Director, replacing HR Director Jo Bennett who will be taking retirement at the end of September
Press Releases • Oct 12, 2016 15:37 BST
• Costa Coffee launches next generation coffee shop trial in Wandsworth • First high street Costa to offer a selection of alcoholic drinks
Press Releases • Oct 07, 2016 16:27 BST
• Nation’s leading coffee brand celebrates new promise of ‘Never a Dull Cup’ with its biggest ever campaign that premieres on Saturday 8th October during the first X Factor live show • Campaign marks unprecedented success of brand in bringing handcrafted coffee to every corner of Britain, and its renewed commitment to bringing exciting coffee to the nation
News • Sep 12, 2016 15:41 BST
Costa Express, the UK’s leading on-the-go coffee brand, today announces the installation of its 6,000th self-serve coffee bar in Tesco High Wycombe. The milestone puts Costa Express on track to achieve its target of over 8,000 machines by 2020.
Press Releases • Aug 02, 2016 10:00 BST
Costa Express, the UK’s leading self-serve coffee bar, has been awarded the ISO14001 International Standard due to its commitment to sustainable practice. This standard provides an approach to environment management as well as all the practical tools to implement and respond to changing environmental conditions.
Press Releases • Jul 28, 2016 10:00 BST
Over 14,000 Costa team members across the UK as well as customers and suppliers, have come together to help Costa Coffee achieve a £10 million fundraising milestone for the Costa Foundation.
About COSTA COFFEE
Founded in London by Italian brothers Sergio and Bruno Costa in 1971, our quality coffee was the premium choice for boutique hotels and restaurants across the city. Today we continue to roast the original Mocha Italia recipe in Old Paradise Street, London with our 100% Rainforest Alliance certified coffee remaining at the core of our... Show more
Founded in London by Italian brothers Sergio and Bruno Costa in 1971, our quality coffee was the premium choice for boutique hotels and restaurants across the city. Today we continue to roast the original Mocha Italia recipe in Old Paradise Street, London with our 100% Rainforest Alliance certified coffee remaining at the core of our quality coffee credentials.
With over 2,000 coffee shops in the UK and more than 1,240 in 31 overseas markets, we are the fastest growing coffee shop business in the UK. We’re proud to be the UK’s favourite coffee shop, having been awarded “Best Branded Coffee Shop Chain in the UK and Ireland" by Allegra Strategies for six years running (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & December 2015).
- COSTA COFFEE
- Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park
- Houghton Hall Business Park Dunstable