Press Releases • Apr 01, 2016 11:52 BST
Press Releases • Mar 07, 2016 07:48 GMT
Press Releases • Mar 03, 2016 16:57 GMT
The nation’s favourite coffee shop launches new range of hot lunch dishes and desserts at concept store, Costa Fresco
Press Releases • Feb 29, 2016 16:59 GMT
- UKs favourite coffee shop brand1 launches in partnership with Shell - - Potential for 700 Costa Express coffee bars by 2020 -
Press Releases • Jan 26, 2016 20:30 GMT
• Only the second children’s book in the prize’s history to win Book of the Year • The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman won in 2001 • A Victorian murder mystery the judges said ‘will grip readers of all ages’
Press Releases • Jan 22, 2016 12:05 GMT
London, 22nd January 2016: With the culmination of the 2015 Costa Book Awards just days away, the latest odds from bookmakers William Hill have debut novelist, Andrew Michael Hurley, winner of the Costa First Novel Award, as favourite for the Costa Book of the Year.
Press Releases • Jan 21, 2016 11:22 GMT
Klara Rohel, a Costa barista from St. Ann’s in Dumfries was named Costa’s 2015 Barista of the Year Champion last night at the global final at Tobacco Dock, London.
Press Releases • Dec 15, 2015 15:19 GMT
• Costa awarded prestigious accolade by leading independent coffee experts Allegra
Press Releases • Nov 30, 2015 17:38 GMT
• Over 1000 entries received • Submissions were judged anonymously • Winner to be voted for by public on Costa Book Awards website and announced at Costa Book Awards ceremony • Voting opens today and closes at midday on Wednesday 13th January 2016
Press Releases • Nov 23, 2015 15:56 GMT
• 12 female and 8 male authors from ages 27 to 68, including: a film editor, an Oxford don, a Cambridge fellow, television and radio writers, the inaugural Laureate of Irish Fiction and previously-shortlisted and winning authors (Kate Atkinson, Andrew Norriss, Don Paterson, Hayley Long and Thomas Harding)
Press Releases • Nov 05, 2015 10:42 GMT
‘Paradise Street’ announced as name of the cutting-edge new roastery
Press Releases • Oct 01, 2015 09:48 BST
September 30th 2015: Costa, part of Whitbread Plc, announces that it will increase the pay of its 12,500 baristas from 1st October. From tomorrow Costa baristas will earn a minimum of £7.40 an hour, once they have completed their initial training (baristas who are in training will start on £7.20 an hour). Baristas in London will earn a minimum of £8.20 an hour rising to over £9.
Press Releases • Sep 28, 2015 11:49 BST
A Costa Barista loves her job so much she decided to get the iconic Costa coffee beans tattooed on her arm.
Press Releases • Sep 28, 2015 11:46 BST
A man in Solihull has been announced one of Costa’s most loyal customers, visiting his local store for the past 15 years.