The Autumn season isn’t one we always look forward to, but there are still lots of fun times ahead, not least Halloween and Bonfire Night. To celebrate the season, Costa Coffee is launching their new and exciting food range; perfect for some yummy comfort food to help us through those dark nights. The new food range will be in all Costa Coffee stores from September.
New sweet treats for Autumn:
- Spooky George Gingerbread Man: A fun Halloween treat is the new Spooky Gingerbread man, George, who will be dressed up all spookily as a skeleton for the ultimate Halloween. George is lovingly baked and hand-iced by a small family bakery in Shropshire.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Muffin: new sticky toffee pudding muffin is perfect for Bonfire Night, this classic British pudding, with a twist! Rich, moist sponge filled with a dark and unctuous rich toffee sauce filling, topped with toasted oats and demerara sugar for a little crunch. Baked and hand-finished by a small independent bakery in Lancashire.
- Coffee & Walnut Cake: The ultimate comfort food and one of the great British classics. A deliciously moist coffee sponge with crunchy nibs of walnut, filled and topped with a rich coffee buttercream . Lovingly baked and hand-finished by a small family bakery in Cumbria with generations of baking expertise.
- Belgian Chocolate Brownie: If a chocolatey fix floats your boat , why not try indulge in the new Belgian chocolate brownie, made to an all butter recipe, with dark Belgian chocolate and chunks of white chocolate. When it comes to brownies, we know the most important thing is a rich chocolate flavour and gooey, fudgey centre, so we bake ours until it’s just right.
New and exciting savoury products for Autumn:
- Chicken & Chorizo Panini: Crammed with British chicken, Spanish chorizo, West Country cheddar and rocket. The Chorizo is made to an authentic Spanish recipe, from Spanish pork shoulder and belly, charcoal smoked for the ultimate flavour.
- The Ham and Cheese Panini: Brimming with two British classic premium ingredients; thick sliced British ham and Barber’s West Country Mature cheddar . This flavoursome cheese is made to a time honoured recipe by the Barber family in Somerset, who have been making their smooth, full-flavoured cheddar since 1833.
Costa has the perfect selection of quality good food, great taste, variety and value for money in its Autumn food range.