Press release -
Le Beat Bespoké 2020: London Easter Weekend w/ King Khan & The Shrines, The Kaisers, Wolf People and many more
Le Beat Bespoke moves to the east of the Capitol with two new venues in Hackney. Our live shows at OSLO with a killer line-up including KING KHAN AND THE SHRINES(Friday), THE KAISERS (Sat)and WOLF PEOPLE farewell show on Sunday. Support from bands Oh! Gunquit, Craig Shaw & The Excellos and The Hanging Stars. Our Sat afternoon showcase features The Colour Collection (Holland) and GoGo Loco. The all-dayer also includes a vintage market, DJ’s and food.
After the bands our psychedelic Lollipop lady will lead the conga over the road to Paper Dress Vintage for our Aftershow Parties and guest club nights. Making their UK Debut are two American bands THE ELECTRIC LOOKING GLASS & SHADOW SHOW. Our Go Go Dancers and dynamic DJ line-up armed with explosive 45’s will keep you grooving until 4am each night across 3 different rooms.
The program is online HERE and has useful travel and accommodation info.
- 15th edition of this unique indoor international festival across three London venues.
- Ticket on sale HERE
- Live bands include KING KHAN AND THE SHRINES, THE KAISERS, WOLF PEOPLE, OH! GUNQUIT, CRAIG SHAW & THE EXCELLOS, THE HANGING STARS, THE ELECTRIC LOOKING GLASS, SHADOW SHOW, THE COLOUR COLLECTION & GOGO LOCO.
- From 10pm our club nights and dynamic International DJ team take over, prepare to dance.
- FREE alldayer on Saturday at The Strongrooms, Shoreditch with live bands, DJ’s, Food & Market.
- Our groovy GoGo girls will illuminate the room with their amazing dance routines.
- Eye candy visuals from the Lighthouse Projections crew.
- Event info & program www.lebeatbespoke.com
- Previous acts include STAX REVUE Feat Steve Cropper, Duck Dunn & Eddie Floyd, Arthur Lee & Love, The Sonics, The Horrors, The Strypes, The Undertones, Eli Paperboy Reed, The Buzzcocks, King Khan & The Shrines, Nick Waterhouse, Arthur Brown, Libertines, Little Barrie and The Mummies
The Dirty Water Club started in October 1996 in the Tufnell Park neighbourhood of north London, at a venue called The Boston. The club's name is derived from The Standells' 1966 hit 'Dirty Water' which glorifies the US city of Boston, Massachusetts.Past performers have included The White Stripes (voted by Q Magazine as one of the top 10 gigs of all time, Mojo one of the top 30 and Kerrang one of the top 100!), The Gories, Country Teasers, Black Lips, NOBUNNY, Kid Congo Powers, The Fleshtones, Billy Childish, Radio Birdman, The Dirtbombs, Thee Michelle Gun Elephant, The 184.108.40.206's, The Horrors and The Brian Jonestown Massacre to name just a few. The club has also seen some original '60s performers, such as The Monks, ? and the Mysterians, Kim Fowley, Sky Saxon, GONN, Michael Davis of the MC5 and more grace its stage.Their in-house record label, Dirty Water Records, is one of the leading garage/beat/(real) R&B labels in the world.