- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £400 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: DL/18227
Our featured job of the week is for a large NHS organisation located in the South East, who are currently seeking a very capable individual to work the performance and management of specific contracts.
- Hold overall responsibility for management and performance of the allocated contract portfolio, not limited to Acute Contracts however Acute Contracts management is a must;
- Work on a day to day basis to the SMT agreeing with them priorities for action in relation the contracting of services;
- Develop a close working relationship with the relevant senior representatives of the Provider Trust to ensure day to day links and effective working relationships;
- Delivery of the contract management service in accordance with the contract management service specification, including the provision of reports for management boards and main boards as required;
- Plan and organise own work schedule and work of the team to ensure that activities are completed within agreed timescales to deliver an effective and efficient service.
A successful candidate will have:
- Detailed knowledge of contracting systems and processes within the NHS;
- Thorough understanding of the importance of provider/commissioner relationships in the delivery of high quality healthcare to the population;
- Experience of working on major change projects with evidence of leading a number of projects;
- Experience of managing major contracts (Acute), a minimum of 3 years’ experience at Senior level (Band 8c)
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role please go here for further information and to apply.