- Specialism: Board Appointments
- Salary: £Competitive Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London Reference: NF/1258
This is an opportunity to work in a young vibrant organisation - shaping the strategic agenda at a
time of transformational change in community healthcare.
Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust (CLCH) is a £190 million organisation, employing
more than 3000 health professionals and support staff, providing community and in-patient services
to almost one million people across the London boroughs of Barnet, Hammersmith and Fulham,
Kensington and Chelsea, and Westminster.
The successful candidate will be expected to -
- Bring strategic leadership to a wide-reaching remit - including Finance, Performance, Commercial Strategy, HR & Organisational Development, and Estates;
- Ensure the financial management and viability of the Trust in delivering its corporate objectives - including providing high quality patient care, clinical effectiveness and financial & environmental sustainability at a time of great change;
- Have the vision and leadership qualities needed to ensure excellence across all Directorates under his/ her stewardship;
- Ensure that corporate functions are led cohesively to support clinical and operational services within the Trust;
- Motivate and empower staff to deliver improvements in quality, efficiency and effectiveness in all areas of the Trust’s activities.
Please visit www.finegreen.co.uk/centrallondon for further information. For a confidential discussion,
Closing date is Friday 5th July 2013. Application is by CV and covering letter. Interviews will take place in weeks commencing 15th & 22nd July 2013.