- Specialism: Estates & Facilities
- Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London
Our client, a Local Improvement Finance Trust Company (LIFTCo.) is currently looking for a General Manager to be based in their London office. The General Manager will provide leadership to the business to simultaneously increase growth and profitability whilst minimising investment risk.
This pivotal role will provide leadership and management to ensure the business continues to grow and deliver scheme development, operational management and strategic partnering services to local partners.
The role of General Manager will oversee key clients and partners who have an operational property portfolio valued in excess of £100m and a future development pipeline of over £40m. At present, the portfolio hosts healthcare services across multiple buildings in the London area.
Core functions and attributes will include:
- The ability to manage the development of the organisation so that it can maximise its future potential by adopting a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the business continues to grow profitably so that it delivers against its business plan.
- Development of a business plan to build and enhance the LIFTCo reputation as a developer and manager of fit for purpose public sector buildings.
To be considered for the role of General Manager you are likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- A proven project, property or facilities professional with experience ideally gained working in a public private partnership in the healthcare / local authority / education sector.
- An innovative thinker currently operating at, or working towards, a senior management level.
- The ability to operate at a strategic level, devising and executing plans with appreciation of the wider goals of the group and its clients.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here