- Specialism: Strategy & Change
- Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: South East
- Reference: ZA/18549
Our featured job of the week is for is an integrated Health and Social Care provider across the South East, specialising in hospital discharge and admission avoidance services. They are a leading organisation recognised for the quality of their care and the services delivered. This recognition has included being a HealthInvestor awards winner in 2016 and finalist in 2017.
They are now looking to appoint a Head of Service Delivery to join our Senior Management Team. Reporting into the CEO this will be a key post in the continued rapid growth of our organisation, responsible for leading the operational teams to deliver innovation and excellence in care for our patients. The Head of Service Delivery will ensure the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of contract delivery.
The post holder will work as part of our Senior Management Team to develop and implement organisational strategies, policies and practices. An important element of this role will be the ongoing management, mentoring and development of managers and supervisors. You will have operational responsibility for all current services and play a key role in the implementation team for new services.
- Develop operational systems, processes and policies which are consistent with the innovative nature of Hilton services;
- Ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement of the service delivery;
- Work with Service Managers to regularly review the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery;
- Support the Head of Healthcare in targeting an outstanding grade in CQC inspection;
- Ensure that KPIs are achieved.
Applications will close on: Sunday, 11 February