- Specialism: Strategy & Change
- Salary: £100k+
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: South East
- Reference: NF/17884
Our featured job of the week is for a large STP, who are looking to appoint a Programme Director/VSM on a fixed term basis for a period of 12 - 18 months.
The STP submitted a system wide Sustainability and Transformation Plan to NHS England in 2016. The plan details how the organisations across the system would work together from 2016/17 through to 2020/21 in order to ensure the clinical and financial sustainability of health and care services.
The plan is the output from a shared vision for:
Closing the health and wellbeing gap, the care and quality gap, also the finance and efficiency gap across the healthcare community in this location.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage the detailed planning and implementation of the H&WE STP, ensuring that key milestones are achieved and that the required outcomes are met.
- Maintain effective relationships with key partners and ensure key sensitivities are appropriately managed.
- Manage risks relating to the STP, ensuring that appropriate mitigations are in place and that risks are escalated as appropriate.
- Ensure effective engagement and communication relating to the STP, including media communications.
- Have oversight of all work streams and projects associated with the STP and to work with key stakeholders to overcome challenges to delivery within projects.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a collective decision making group such as a board or committee.
- Experience of board level working and very senior level decision making.
- Evidence of the successful management of a complex programme of work and development of strategic plans within a complex organisation or group of organisations.
For more information or to apply for this challenging and exciting role, please go here