Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Financial Administration, Company Corporate Legal, People Management & Payroll.
They are currently looking for an aspiring finance professional, preferably with fluency in a Nordic language, to join their talented Financial Administration (FinAd) team as a Financial Controller.
You will be responsible for
- your own portfolio of international clients
- day-to-day financial controller support to your clients
- producing a number of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on behalf of your clients
- control over cash flow, preparation of accounts for audits, assist accountants with year-end work, and compile VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
- some task supervision but this is a hands on role with you being responsible for maintaining quality standards.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller and primarily working with your colleagues in the FinAd team, you will also find yourself liaising with all other departments, such as HR, Payroll and Company Secretarial departments on a regular basis, attending frequent team, company and client meetings.
Having, or working towards, an accountancy qualification is a prerequisite or equivalent in your home country, as well as the kind of excellent communication and customer focus skills that will allow you to explain financial information to the team and, more importantly, your clients at all levels.
An excellent working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft office (particularly excel) are essential. International or cross border experience would be an advantage.
In joining Goodwille, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment in which to accelerate your career in finance and accounting.
If you like to know more or apply by sending your CV please contact Kevin Rutter email@example.com.