The Finnish-British Chamber of Commerce in London is recruiting two new marketing coordinator trainees. Positions are due to start in August 2016 and will be circa 6 months in duration.
FBCC is committed to providing members with excellent opportunities for intelligent networking through business and social events. Members of the Chamber have the chance to create new contacts by accessing the Finnish-British and international business communities and are also provided with various tools to aid them in their career development.
- Responsible for delivering all the Chamber’s marketing and communication activities including: event marketing, designing content for monthly newsletter and writing articles for Finn-Niche Magazine.
- Updating and maintaining Chamber’s website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
- All aspects of event planning – from initial idea generation, venue sourcing, creating and design of invitations and advertisements, to coordinating on and after the day.
- Handling all the Chamber’s financial and account related matters. This includes invoicing and bookkeeping on QuickBooks, as well as online banking and PayPal account maintaining.
- Other daily office management functions.
- Representing the Chamber at a variety of functions, including outside normal office hours.
- Taking part in member recruitment and market research.
- Fluent English and Finnish, both written and spoken is essential, other languages appreciated;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Good time-management skills, with ability to multitask and effectively prioritise incoming workload;
- Previous marketing experience is an advantage;
- Previous sales experience is an advantage;
- Financial experience (billing and bookkeeping) desirable;
- Computing experience (Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader Pro, InDesign) and excellent social media knowledge;
- Independent, proactive and innovative approach to work, with the ability to take initiative and come up with new ideas;
- Outgoing personality with the ability to work with people across all levels.
These positions are non-paid internships. The trainee will be provided with a travel expense up to £100/month. EU students can apply for an Erasmus grant for this internship.Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 15th of March 2016. Please title your message: Internship 2016 Application - “your name”