”All human personnel are to be evacuated immediately from Production Facility Mechatron-7, on direct orders from Noatun Central Command. Control over Mechatron-7 is to be temporarily transferred to A.I. construct NODOS, to secure continued production.”
In a huge facility hidden underneath the ocean, an army of robots continues to carry out the final orders of humanity in decaying factories. But now, decades after the humans left, something is changing. Robots are starting to malfunction. To rebel. To express a will of their own. To Awake. Will these self-aware robots save the Collective - or lead it to its final downfall? It's time for the machines to make their mark on the dawnworld in Mutant: Mechatron created by Free League Publishing.
Mutant: Mechatron - Rise of the Robots Roleplaying
The machines awake in this postapocalyptic RPG in the vein of Westworld, I, Robot and Blade Runner, set in the universe of the acclaimed Mutant: Year Zero.
Mechatron is the second major expansion to the award-winning postapocalyptic tabletop RPG by Free League Publishing and will release in early June. The expansions allows players to become the quirkiest of all creatures of the Mutant universe - the robots - and introduces them to the dawnworld. Mutant: Mechatron stands on its own and can be played as a complete game in its own right.
Get ready for the rise of the robots. Mutant: Mechatron pre-order launched!
● ROBOTS - New rules for creating and playing robots. Build your robot part by part with chassis parts, modules, programs and secondary functions.
● MECHATRON-7 - A detailed description of Mechatron-7, a huge underground robot city, including a full-color map.
● GHOST IN THE MACHINE - The complete Ghost in the Machine campaign, placing the player characters in the middle of a growing conflict that threatens to tear the robot collective apart.
● ADAPT TO THE ZONE - Guidelines and rules for how the robots can adapt to life in the Zone, the unknown world outside of the Mechatron-7.
PRAISE FOR MUTANT: YEAR ZERO RPG:
- “Mutant: Year Zero blew me away on a personal level. I did not know of its existence, and suddenly I realise that I am holding a masterpiece, probably the best post-apocalyptic game on the market.” – RPG.Net Playtest Review
- Best RPG at UK Games Expo 2015
- Silver ENnie for Best Rules at Gencon 2015
FREE LEAGUE PUBLISHING – TABLETOP RPG´s:
If you are interested in review copies of our tabletop role-playing games or art books and want to interview the creators, please e-mail: email@example.com
Please specify if you prefer digital copies (PDFs) or physical copies.
For physical copies, make sure to include your postal address and mobile number in the e-mail.
Free League Publishing is a Swedish publisher dedicated to speculative fiction. We have published several award-winning tabletop role-playing games and critically acclaimed art books set in strange and wondrous worlds.
Our first game, the post-apocalyptic Mutant: Year Zero was awarded a Silver ENnie for Best Rules 2015. The sci-fi adventure Coriolis - The Third Horizon, was awarded a Judge's Spotlight Award at Gencon. And we are proud to say that our latest roleplaying game Tales from the Loop RPG based on Simon Stålenhags iconic artbooks made a grand slam at the ENnie Awards 2017, winning five Gold ENnies - among them Best Game.
Our upcoming fantasy RPG is Forbidden Lands, with art by critically acclaimed artist Simon Stålenhag and iconic Swedish fantasy artist Nils Gulliksson, lore by fantasy author Erik Granström and game design by the team that created Mutant: Year Zero, Coriolis: The Third Horizon and Tales from the Loop RPG. Forbidden Lands was the third most successful RPG Kickstarter in the world 2017 and was recently named one of the most anticipated RPGs of 2018 by EN World.
We have also released the critically acclaimed art books Things from the Flood and Tales from the Loop by artist Simon Stålenhag. His third book The Electric State has been released by Free League Publishing exclusively to the backers of the kickstarter campaign.
Read more on our website: www.freeleaguepublishing.com