Meet Gambro at ASN 2011 in Philadelphia
News • Nov 07, 2011 11:00 GMT
The Gambro team will be at ASN Kidney Week 2011 inPhiladephia,USA, November 10-12. As a global medical technology company and a leader in extracorporeal therapies, we will have many exciting discussions taking place in and outside of the exhibit hall.
Gambro is sponsoring an Exhibitor Spotlight to discuss Renal Replacement Therapy for AKI – Current Status and Future Challenges. The Exhibitor Spotlight will feature presentations by Dr. John Kellum and Dr. William Clark.
Evidence-based Application of Renal Replacement Therapy in the ICU
Speaker: Dr. John Kellum – Department of Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, PA
- Overview of KDIGO Clinical Practice Guidelines for AKI
- Clinical outcomes and health economics
- Future developments in extracorporeal therapies
The Evolution of Renal Replacement Technology: Meeting the Clinical Needs of the Critically Ill AKI Patient
Speaker: Dr. William Clark – Vice President of Medical Strategy and Therapy Development at Gambro
- Evolution of CRRT systems to provide greater delivery capabilities/options
- Development of specialized membranes for specific disease states
- Creation of anticoagulation products with delivery system integration
When: November 12
10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Where: ASN Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre, inside the Exhibit Hall.
Continental breakfast will be served.
Seating will be provided for up to 100 participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Stop by the Gambro Booth #1227
9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.