Do you feel like a beached whale since overdosing on turkey and all the trimmings? Well if you’re ready to rid yourself of your post-festive rolls, we have some great local fitness offers to help you get started.
Operation Fitness provide fun and friendly training classes in Newcastle and Gateshead. Their sessions are suitable for all abilities, and thanks to categorised groups you don’t have to worry about being left behind.
To claim the offer quote GO NORTH EAST. The offer is valid for indoor and outdoor training classes. To claim the offer contact Operation Fitness to book your first class. Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the class start time. Not valid for Body Transformation programme. Timetable of classes is available here. New customers only. Operation Fitness reserve the right to limit the offer, subject to availability.
2. Gateshead Council is offering 1 MONTH of FREE gym, swim and fitness classes when you sign up to a 12 month GO membership in the month of January. Just quote GO NORTH EAST.
The Go membership package offers unlimited swim, gym and fitness classes at Gateshead Council’s Leisure Centres (excludes Birtley Leisure Centre). Prices start from just £19 per month. All centres have free parking and wi-fi, and provide a range of fitness classes.
To claim the offer visit Gateshead International Stadium, Birtley Swimming Centre, or Heworth, Gateshead, Dunston, Blaydon Leisure Centres and quote GO NORTH EAST. The offer is only valid for Go Membership. This offer is not available online. Click here to view the Gateshead leisure facilities you can access. Plan your journey.
3. Strictly speaking this is not an offer. Park Runs provide FREE, safe, well-organised 5K RUNS across our region every week, on Saturday mornings, all year round. They are easy to take part in and for people of all abilities. Find a run near you and plan your journey.
4. Pure Gym is offering a FREE 3-DAY PASS and monthly gym membership for only £10.99 a month, with no contract.
Pure Gym has gyms in Gateshead, Sunderland and Eldon Square and St James in Newcastle. To claim the free 3-day pass offer use the promo code WELCOME when signing up here and visit simplygo.com to plan your journey.
5. Anytime Fitness is offering a FREE 3-DAY PASS for its gym in Gateshead. Anytime Fitness is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Members are given a 24-hour key fob and can access on-demand fitness classes. To get your free 3-day pass click here and visit simplygo.com to plan your journey to Anytime Fitness.
6. Xercise4less is offering a FREE 1-DAY PASS and membership prices that start from just £9.99 a month.
7. Fit4less in Jarrow and Blaydon offers Go North East key smartcard holders a FREE 1-DAY PASS (saving you £7).
Fit4less has well equipped gyms and prices start from just £17.99 per month, with No Contract options available. Whether you are an experienced gym user or new to the gym world, Fit4less provides all the cardio, resistance, free weights, functional and stretch equipment you will need.
For Fit4less Jarrow, catch Go North East's 5, 9, 27 or 88/88A to Jarrow Bus Station and it’s a short walk to Ellison Street.
To get to Fit4less Blaydon, catch Go North East's 45, 46, 47, 49, 49A or 69 to Blaydon Rugby Club at Swalwell.
**Go North East accepts no responsibility for these offers. For enquiries relating to the offers, please contact the offer provider directly**