With just a day to go before Like Minds at Social Media Week next week, we've got a limited number of free passes for each day of Like Minds at Social Media Week to give away today. They won't last long so grab them quick.
We've got big names and revered professionals from the Food, Fashion, Drinks, Music and Luxury industries. And not a social media agency, expert, consultant, guru, maven or ninja in sight...well, maybe just one or two that we've hand-picked, but they are definitely worth it!
BOOK HERE: www.wearelikeminds.com
Use the code "LMSMWFRIDAYFREEBIE" (without the quotes) to claim your free pass.N.B. this code works for all events so you can sign up to as many as you want, subject to ticket availability.
Here's who you can look forward to meeting and seeing -
- Chris Difford, Co-founder of the band Squeeze. Chris is on a panel talking about the future of social in the music industry and will then do a special "Life Stories" session, talking about his life's work and accompanied by some of his songs.
- Bradley Quinn, Creative Director, Stylus Fashion.
- Greg Burke, Social Media Manager, Jamie Oliver’s Drinks .
- Julia Jones, MD, Found In Music, and Founder, Generation Music Club.
- Fiona Beckett, Matching Food & Wine.
- Iain Duncan, Director, The One Group – Radio Bar at ME London.
- Dan Doherty, Executive Chef, Duck & Waffle
- Tim Robinson, MD, Twist London.
- Giles Rees, MD, Luxury Degrees.
- Tom Lovett, Brand Director, Sofar Sounds.
- Justin Kirby, VP, Strategic Content Marketing at Tenthwave Digital, New York.
...and many, many more.
The full programme of events runs from Monday 22nd September to Friday 26th, and will be held at the brand new Crowdshed at 18 Hanway Street, W1 (details), right in the heart of central London, 2 mins. walk from Tottenham Court Road tube station.
At each morning session, from 8am-10am, we're looking at the impact of social media on a particular industry and how the different players in those industries are responding and adjusting to the "social" opportunity. And in the afternoon sessions, from 4pm-6pm, we will be discussing how social media is shifting our relationship with these industries, and the effect of consumer behaviour above and beyond marketing - and what the future holds for them.
For full details and to book tickets visit: www.wearelikeminds.com
We do hope you can join us for some of these events, if not all ;-) and would love it if you could share them with your colleagues, contacts, clients, networks and communities to let them know about Social Media Week too - Please share and tweet these events using #LikeMinds and #SMWLDN.