Things to look out for:
- The drop in PR Advice Centre ran everyday (by CIPR) between 10:30-12:30 in the Marketing Week Live Village, stand no. M6.
- 7 pioneering keynote speakers from Coca-Cola, Lexus, Diageo, Nokia, client Costa Coffee & Marketing Week who will present thought-provoaking sessions intended to challenge all communicators on both days at the centre stage.
- 150+ free Conference and Presentation Arena sessions from industry innovators featuring global brand case studies.
Our friendly Mynewsdesk team will be exhibiting at stand no. A534, so come join us for a drink, chat and of course some Swedish Daim bars!
As part of the show's festivities we'll be giving you the chance to win a Kindle pre-loaded with some fantastic marketing communication books, as well as giving one lucky attendee the chance to win a Premium Social Media Newsroom (worth £4700) to boost their brand's Digital PR and marketing communications.
To have your chance of winning:
1. Come visit our stand no. A534
2. Enjoy some Swedish Daim bars and a chat with our team
3. Tell us how you tell your brand's stories with its newsroom by simply slapping some 'yes' & 'no' stickers on the following questions of our stand. See example below:
We'll be using the findings of this competition to produce some insightful content about how PR and marketing communicators are telling their stories online with their newsrooms.
What is Online Marketing Show?
The Online Marketing Show is a destination for the modern marketing / PR communicators and is powered by experts at the forefront of this new media age.
The show hosts sessions that provide exclusive insights into tackling the latest online marketing and communication challenges. It is dedicated to delivering inspirational ideas and advice to help you make sense of the endless opportunities in digital media.
Register for the Online Marketing Show for FREE here and return to your office inspired with practical ideas to improve your future online performance.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Benjamin van Leeuwen
Marketing and Client Relations @mynewsdesk_uk
For more information about Mynewsdesk, follow us at:
Mynewsdesk – The Smarter Platform For PR And Brand Engagement
Pioneered in Sweden by journalists and web innovators, Mynewsdesk is the smarter platform for PR and brand engagement. Use it to find and listen to the people who matter most to your brand, then add them to your network. Present your news, videos, images and other content in a search-engine optimised newsroom with real-time ROI feedback, simultaneously updating your content in your social media channels. Mynewsdesk serves more than 25,000 companies with a 97% customer satisfaction rate. Take the Tour.