2015 was a strong year for Netigate, the world’s number one insight platform. Netigate experienced substantial growth in the area of customer and employee insight and market research, entered new markets, expanded service offerings and initiated strategic partnerships. In 2016, Netigate continues building on the success of 2015 by opening up a new office in Ireland. 2015 highlights include:
- Sweden Y/Y sales growth +20%
- Germany Y/Y sales growth +35%
- Norway Y/Y sales growth +50%
- UK & Ireland Y/Y sales growth +170%
- 200+ new international customers, among them Spotify and BMW
- Achieved a Net Promoter Score (customer loyalty score) of 67 %
- Launched a user-friendlier and more powerful Netigate Insight Platform
- Initiated a strategic partnership with TNS Sifo, the leading research company in the area of opinion and social research
- Integrated Netigate with Salesforce.com
- Started offering a Free Trial Account, with no limitations
In January 2016, Netigate opened up a new international office in Cork, Ireland, enabling Netigate to better serve its rapidly growing international customer base with gathering and analysing real-time customer and employee insights in order to improve their business. Netigate already has 30 new customers in the UK market.
”In 2016 we will continue focusing on product development. We have a lot of exciting news for all our customers, existing and new. Netigate will continue to deliver the most powerful, and easiest-to-use survey and insight platform on the market”, says Tobias Thalbäck, CEO of Netigate.
Netigate is a leading European provider of cloud-based services for online surveys that are primarily used for voice of customer, employee performance and market research. With more than 2,000 clients in more than 30 countries and across all industries, Netigate helps organisations gain valuable insights, make better business decisions and improve processes. Netigate’s headquarters are in Stockholm, Sweden, and clients include many leading companies around the world such as Spotify, BMW, Electrolux, Ericsson, Vodafone, E.ON and DB Schenker.