Netigate, leading European provider of cloud based services for online surveys and feedback management, today announced
that its Board of Directors has promoted Tobias Thalbäck to Chief Executive
Officer with the overall responsibility for the Netigate Group. Changes will be
- “Tobias has extraordinary leadership skills, the business expertise and the character required to achieve the company’s goals. We have the highest degree of confidence that his leadership will further expand Netigate’s impressive record of innovation and growth”, said Tom Nyman, Chairman of the Board at Netigate.
Tobias Thalbäck most recently served as VP Sales of Netigate, where he has successfully built an international sales organization and achieved double digit growth every year since Netigate started in 2005. In 2010, Tobias joined the Finnish energy company Fortum as Area Sales Manager, but returned to Netigate in 2011 to head the sales organization. His background and business experience make him ideally suited to lead the next phase of the organization’s growth and success.
- “I am honored to have been chosen by the board to lead Netigate into the next exciting era of the company.” Thalbäck said. “Netigate has the technology and know-how to become the global leader in feedback management and I look forward to working with the executive team and our employees in driving growth for the company.”
The former CEO of Netigate and also one of the founders, Victor Molander, will assume a position to lead Netigate’s strategic product and technology development.
- “I am very proud of what we have accomplished during my time as CEO and look forward to being part of the company’s continued success. I want to congratulate Tobias to his expanded role and I feel confident that he will lead the team and drive technical and business innovations, ensuring the growth and future of Netigate”, Victor Molander said.
- “We want to thank Victor for his leadership and strategic vision in the almost ten years since he was appointed CEO. His innovations have helped define the online survey world that we live in today. He has guided Netigate through exceptional growth to a top European position for cloud computing companies. I very much look forward to working with Victor in his new strategic position”, Tom Nyman said.
Netigate Quick Facts:
· Started in 2005
· +1 500 customers in +30 countries
· +35 000 active users
· +31 000 000 surveys completed
· Technology platform supports +60 languages
· Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden
Tobias Thalbäck, CEO, Netigate
Phone: +46 (0)733-41 44 06
Tom Nyman, Chairman of the Board, Netigate
Phone: +46 (0)70-747 25 19
Netigate is a leading European provider of cloud-based services for online surveys that primarily are used for voice of customer, employee performance and market research. With more than 1500 clients in over 30 countries and across all industries, Netigate helps organizations gain valuable insights, make better business decisions and improve processes. Netigate’s headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and clients include leading companies around the world like Electrolux, Ericsson, Vodafone, E.ON and DB Schenker.