Ampersand Commerce is hiring graduates!
CV deadline: 13 July 2012
Start date: 1 Sept 2012
Are you a Computer Science or Advanced Computer Science graduate?
- Are you familiar with object oriented programming (i.e. Java)
- Are you graduating this year?
- Do you live in or around Manchester?
- Do you want to work at an agency where you get to do real, exciting, client stuff?
We’ll be at Stand 10 at the University of Manchester graduate fair on Day 1 (13 June, 2012). So come on by and say hello.
Checklist for meeting with us at the graduate fair:
- Bring your CV! We’ll speak to hundreds of students in one day and it’s really helpful if we have your CV on the day, so we make sure we remember you.
- Learn a bit about Ampersand Commerce.
- This year we only have a graduate programme for software engineers. So, if you’re a front-end developer, graphic designer, marketing major, etc, at this time we don’t have any openings for you, unfortunately.
Tips to follow up:
- If you’re very interested in the position, make sure to follow up with your CV via email. We are very organised and try to keep everything straight, but it would be a shame if we misplaced your printed CV and we didn’t have a backup email.
- Learn a little bit about Magento. It is what we do. During interviews you will stand out from the crowd if you’ve done your research.
Good luck, and we look forward to meeting you!