Assima UK has won two Silver Awards from the Institute of IT Training (IITT) for Learning Technologies Solution of the Year (with Xerox) and Trainer of the Year.
As announced last November the IT Training Awards celebrate quality, excellence and best practice in the IT Training Industry. Assima entered in two categories Learning Technologies of the Year with the Xerox project and Trainer of the Year with Solene Kremer. In both categories Assima has demonstrated their high quality of project team and individual performance.
Learning Technologies Solution of the Year - Silver
Assima’s has successfully presented the Xerox project with the usage of ATS, ACMS and the project’s blended training solution. The project goals for the ESAP release 1.0 were:
- Ensuring all employees, customers, outsources business divisions such as IBM and partners are using common processes supported by one system
- Increasing business efficiency
- Enhancing customer and employee satisfaction
- Improving Information Management
The training team has created an incredible amount of high quality training materials delivered through instructor led classrooms, virtual sessions and web cam sessions in Europe, including Poland, Bulgaria, India and the Philippines for IBM. They have also delivered Post Training Support (Floorwalking and Refresher Workshops), Training and Project Management. Alex Yim, Darshna Gorania and the whole training team have led the solution effectively matching and surpassing clients’ requirements and objectives. This achievement is a real credit to the team’s professionalism, effectiveness, dedication and high quality skills and Assima’s advanced technology solutions, client engagement and high quality standards.
Trainer of the Year – Solene Kremer - Silver
Solene Kremer, has been an Assima UK Consultant for 3 years now and has proven that her dedication, motivation and strong training and individual skills and performance are of the highest standards. In this category 26 trainers nationwide submitted their achievements and only 6 have been selected as finalist. Solene has achieved Silver and it is the first time in the whole history of DACG and Assima that a trainer has proven to be so successful! Solene has achieved all of this through her constant, competent and resourceful time on the Xerox project. Her contributions have been:
- Improved IBM efficiency by providing solution that have also been implemented in other countries
- Built a fantastic relationship with colleagues and the client
- Received excellent feedback from end users and Xerox managers
- Delivered training in English and French
- Provided high quality training session, demonstrated by achieving a high score in Assima’s STEP Assessment and reflecting competency measures nationally recognised and approved by the IITT
For more information about the Awards’ night, visit the IT Training Awards website: www.ittrainingawards.com