7-9 March 2016; 17-19 October 2016, London
Those organisations that have a good knowledge of their business resources and how they interact with one another can handle the challenge of change better than others. There is no doubt that a solid architecture of all business processes and capabilities is needed to become more innovative and ensure that business resources work together towards a common goal. This highly participative workshop will delve into all aspects of Business Architecture, Business Processes and Business Capabilities from top to bottom.
- Understand what a useful Business Architecture looks like
- Be able to apply enterprise-wide architecture models and techniques that are aligned
- Learn how to sell the Business Architecture value proposition and gain cross-organization acceptance
- Be able to develop a measurable architecture for planning, budgeting, organization design, compliance, human change management, and the introduction of breakthrough technologies
- Be able to use the architecture to accelerate capability change projects and model development
- Discover how to address cultural barriers during architecture and implementation