On the 5th and 6th November, the Business Continuity Institute will be hosting its annual BCI World Conference and Exhibition at the Olympia in London, UK. Join us in our 20th year by participating in this annual event that brings together the global business continuity community.
This is a unique networking and learning experience for anyone working or interested in business continuity, risk management, emergency management, crisis and incident management, security, disaster recovery... anyone with an interest in building organisational resilience.
The programme has now been released and it is packed with an abundance of fascinating speakers and topics. Keynote speeches will be given by world famous author and psychologist to the stars Professor Steve Peters who explains how your inner chimp may be holding you back; Martin Fenlon MBCI, from the Houses of Parliament, who will tell us how they prepare for the 5th November and the British Standards Institute will announce the new standard BS 65000.
The conference is split into three streams. In the Listen Stream you can hear practitioners share lessons learned, in the Learn Stream you will experience world class training based on the Good Practice Guidelines and in the Lead Stream there is an interactive thought leadership discussion and debate.
In addition to all of this, the BCI World Conference and Exhibition includes:
- Pre-conference training with expert instructors
- AGM – the must attend event for all BCI members
- Welcome networking event – join us for a night of live music, nibbles and drinks
- Live fully interactive game show
- Exhibition with a variety of attractions including demonstrations and product showcasing
- Guided tour with an experienced practitioner around the event for newcomers
- BCI clinic – visit the BCI stand with your BC related questions
- Exhibition Floor Complimentary Seminar Programme and Vendor Showcasing
- Gala dinner and global awards at the landmark Science Museum in London
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to learn and network with your colleagues from across the world. Book your place today by clicking here.