Business Intelligence, Big Data, and Data Warehousing: New Technologies and Developments Explained
Speaker: Rick F. van der Lans9-10 June 2016; 29-30 November 2016, London
Big data, Hadoop, in-memory analytics, self-service BI, data warehouse automation, analytical database servers, data virtualization, data vault, operational intelligence, predictive analytics, and NoSQL are just a few of the new technologies and techniques that have become available for developing BI systems. Most of them are very powerful and allow for development of more flexible and scalable BI systems. But which ones do you pick?
This seminar gives you a unique opportunity to see and learn about all the new BI developments. It’s the perfect update for those interested in knowing how to make BI systems ready for the coming ten years.
- Learn about the trends and the technological developments related to business intelligence, analytics, data warehousing, and big data.
- Discover the value of big data and analytics for organizations
- Learn which products and technologies are winners and which ones are losers.
- Learn how new and existing technologies, such as Hadoop, NoSQL and NewSQL, will help you create new opportunities in your organization.
- Learn how more agile data business intelligence systems can be designed.
- Learn how to embed big data and analytics in existing business intelligence architectures.