Speaker: Ashley Braganza
29-30 November 2016, London
This workshop provides you with ‘tried and tested’ tools and techniques that will enable you to monitor the implementation health of your change projects. By the end of this workshop you will be able to answer for your organisation:
- Whose behaviours are impeding and supporting the change? What can I do about those who are slowing down the change?
- How do I deliver benefits when people with power are blocking the change?
- Who are the most important stakeholders? What do they expect and how can I use those expectations to my advantage?
- How do I encourage a loss of employee engagement with the past and an increase in engagement with the future?
- What’s the most effective ways of communicating to key stakeholders?