The following statistics were released today by the Department of Health:
GUMAMM for month ending 31st July 2010.
This data shows the number of first attendances to a GUM clinic for each clinic provider, how many of these attendances were offered an appointment within 48 hours and how many were seen within 48 hours. Main findings are:
- The percentage of 1st appointments offered within 48 hours was 99.96% for July 2010, it was 99.94% for June 2010.
- The percentage of 1st attendances seen within 48 hours as a proportion of the total number of 1st attendances was 89.09% for July 2010, it was 89.09% for June 2010.
- The total number of 1st attendances was 128,994 in July 2010 which is 5,863 per working day, it was 5,534 per working day in June 2010.
- The total number of attendances was 182,918 in July 2010 which is 8,314 per working day, it was 7,964 per working day in June 2010.
- The collection covers 142 NHS providers & 2 Independent Sector provider that are responsible for 203 GUM clinics providing type 3 services.
Phone: For enquiries please contact the issuing dept