13-16 June 2016, London
13-16 June 2016, London
2 co-located conferences
Europe’s only co-located conferences on Enterprise Architecture and BPM provide a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them.
Why Attend This Event:
- The conferences are designed by practitioners for practitioners and are therefore centred on first hand stories of EA and BPM in practice. They are neither analyst nor vendor-led and provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience. And, by focusing on the people who know EA and BPM best – EA and BPM Practitioners themselves – they are always an excellent reality-check on where EA and BPM are today, and where they are going to next.
- Delegates can choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world BPM and Enterprise Architecture implementations. Case studies and contributors include Visa Europe, National Grid, European Investment Bank, Orange Poland, Swiss Reinsurance Company, Atradius Credit Insurance N.V, Danfoss, Nationwide, NATS, APG, Aviva, Capgemini, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Yorkshire Building Society Group, Gazprom Marketing & Trading, VNG Norge AS, PFA Pension, London School of Economics and Political Science, Brunel Business School, Cambridge Assessment, Eindhoven University of Technology, Dell IT Enterprise Architecture, Dublin City University, Bridgewater Associates, Qatar University, Ellevio, and NTT Data.
- Choose from 70 sessions. Delegates can choose from 5 conference tracks (including a track on Business Architecture), 40 case studies and 18 conference workshops. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- World Class Contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including Roger Burlton, John Zachman, Chris Potts, John Gotze, Martin Sykes, Alec Sharp, Jason Bloomberg, Sasha Aganova and many more…
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.