10 February 2011, London, Manchester, Munich, Sydney, Boston:
The Life Sciences team of College Hill – the international business communications consultancy - has had a great start to 2011, winning five new clients in as many week. Source BioScience plc (UK) has signed up for a financial PR retainer, Xellia Pharmaceuticals (Norway) and 4-Antibody (Switzerland) on retainers for international PR, and Cellzome (UK/Germany) and Elastagen (Australia), signing up for significant projects.
Commenting on the wins Sue Charles, Managing Partner Life Sciences said: "The range of new clients that we have secured underlines the spectrum of skills in our life sciences team, and also the International base of our clients. We are winning clients both through the strength of our network and also in competitive pitches. What counts is our reputation, expertise and proven ability to deliver. Being able to demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity is also very important."
- Source BioScience plc, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:SBS), is an international diagnostic and screening business, serving the healthcare and research markets. The PR/IR account is led by Melanie Toyne Sewell and Adrian Duffield. The account was won in a three way competitive pitch.
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals, a private company, is a leading provider of anti-infective drugs. The PR account is led by Melanie Toyne Sewell supported by Nicole Yost.
- 4-Antibody, a private company, has developed two proprietary and complementary technologies for the development of fully human monoclonal antibodies for any antigen target. The PR account is led by Dr Douglas Pretsell.
- Cellzome, a private company, is a world leader in chemoproteomics, transforming the sciences of epigenetics and signal transduction into novel drug candidates in inflammatory diseases and oncology. The integrated corporate communications account is led by Nicole Yost, supported by Dr Douglas Pretsell.
- Elastagen, a private company, is a clinical stage medical device company that is pioneering Elastatherapy™ using the human protein Elastin to naturally repair and augment the skin. The design and corporate account is lead by Sue Charles, supported by Dr Douglas Pretsell and Chris Fisher.
For further information:
Managing Partner, Life Sciences
+44 (0)20 7457 2020
+44 (0)7968 726 585