HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has announced dates for its spring and summer Business Advice Open Days.
The events offer businesses free practical advice on a wide range of business topics. As well as HMRC, a large number of other organisations offer help and advice at the events, including Business Link, the Health and Safety Executive and the Intellectual Property Office.
The events also feature specialist HMRC seminars covering subjects such as VAT and self-employment, for which places can be booked in advance.
The locations, dates and venues of the new events are:
· Newark – Wed 3 March – Kelham Hall
· Shrewsbury – Thu 11 March – Shrewsbury Town Football Club
· Darlington – Thu 18 March – Scotch Corner Hotel
· Wellingborough, Northants – Thu 25 March – Knuston Hall, Irchester
· York – Thu 25 March – York Racecourse
· Alnwick, Northumberland – Wed 14 April – White Swan Hotel
· Edinburgh – Thu 22 April – Murrayfield Stadium
· Crawley – Thu 29 April – Lingfield Park Racecourse
· Chigwell – Tue 11 May – Menzies Prince Regents Hotel
· Blackpool – Wed 19 May – Hilton Hotel
· Oxford – Thu 27 May – Kassam Stadium
· Coventry – Thu 10 June – Stoneleigh Park Showground
· Newbury – Tue 15 June – Chequers Hotel
· Haltwhistle, Northumberland – Thu 17 June – Haltwhistle Methodist Church Hall
· Llandudno – Thu 24 June – Venue Cymru
· Sunderland – Thu 1 July – SFC Stadium of Light
Roger Lovell, from HMRC’s Business Liaison Team, said:
“HMRC’s Business Advice Open Days bring together the expertise of a wide range of organisations under one roof. They’re free, you can drop in any time, and the feedback from people who attend them is that they’re really worth a visit. So, if there’s one coming to a town or city near you, make a date in your diary.”
For further information about HMRC’s range of Business Advice Open Days, visit www.businesslink.gov.uk/advicedays or call 0845 603 2691.
To view the documents associated with this release, please use the link below:
Issued by HM Revenue & Customs Press Office
Press enquiries only please contact:
Phone: For enquiries please contact the above department