27-28 March 2014, London
Business analysis provides the foundation for almost every kind of business change. The craft of business analysis is to investigate the business, to find its problem hot spots and recommend ways to improve them. This two-day seminar and workshop in business analysis gives you the skills and tools to discover your client's real business, and to determine and demonstrate the best ways of improving it.
Delegates will learn:
- Discover real business needs, not just the most talked-about ones.
- Improve the business processes by applying automationor other means.
- Define the most beneficial scope for the analysis project.
- Use models to understand and communicate the business processes, and ensure stakeholders also understand.
- Understand how to employ business events as a way of partitioning the business for easier understanding.
- Be better at interpersonal communication.
- Think systemically, and find truly the best way to improve your client's business.
- Be a better business analyst