The countdown to the UK’s biggest and best bike show is officially on! Advance tickets for Motorcycle Live 2012 go on sale at 9am on Monday 20 August, costing just £16 per adult, £10 for seniors and £6 per child* – and if that’s not bargain enough, the first 500 adults to book will pay just £10 each.
The all-inclusive ticket not only gives access to five exhibition halls crammed with all the latest bikes, clothing and accessories, but also provides non-stop entertainment from some of the biggest names in biking, plus custom, touring and classic zones, six opportunities to ride a motorcycle AND entry into the jaw-dropping stunt display in the Ramp’d Up Freestyle Motocross Arena**.
Motorcycle Live 2012 takes place at The NEC, Birmingham from 24 November to 2 December and promises to be a great day out for all ages and for bikers and non-bikers alike. As the thousands of happy visitors have come to expect, the show also boasts all the major motorcycle manufacturers as well as a daily dose of famous faces and legendary racers to keep the crowds entertained. But don’t take our word for it – here is what the visitors to Motorcycle Live 2011 (and a couple of well-known faces) had to say…
"Motorcycle Live is the biggest and best motorcycle show in the UK – it’s as simple as that. I tend to go for two days – to work on one day and to have a look around on another day. I thoroughly enjoy it." - Toby Moody, motorsport TV presenter and commentator
- "The beauty of Motorcycle Live is that you’ve got everything there. Whatever you want to find – it’s a one-stop biking shop, plus the entertainment is absolutely exquisite!" - Steve Parrish, motorsport legend and commentator
- "Ramp’d Up is absolutely amazing. It’s brilliant to see all the different riders doing all the stunts, it was just class!" - Oliver Marabella, 22, Market Harborough
- "My First Honda Licence is absolutely fabulous. I’ve got three kids of my own so it’s a great way to introduce them to biking. The kids loved it."- Timothy Byrne, 44, Bristol
- "The Entertainment Zone is a great place to see all the racers. There are loads of prizes to be won and it draws in a big crowd. It’s just a really good buzz!" - Gail Jeffreys, 39, Halifax
- "Get On is really good. There are a lot of people who may be a bit wary about getting a licence but Get On is great – it’s indoors, you can talk to people and get the facts." - Karen Bradford, 45, Edinburgh
- "The Yamaha Off-Road Zone is great for anyone that hasn’t ridden off-road before. It’s inside too so you don’t have to battle the elements!" - Alex Tennant, 17, Southport
Tickets will go on sale as the all-new Motorcycle Live website goes live on Monday 20 August. Tickets will cost £16 in advance for adults, £10 for Seniors, £6 for children aged 6-16* (kids under five accompanied by a paying adult go free). To take advantage of the £10 ticket offer, call 0844 581 2345 or visitwww.motorcyclelive.co.uk from Monday 20 August and click ‘Tickets’.
For real-time news and updates:
Follow @motorcyclelive on Twitter