The Spitfire has landed. The new GUI (Graphical User Interface) or Guiiieee :-) is launched. We hope you will enjoy it!
We are constantly striving to be the best in delivering BIM objects to your desktop and your favorite BIM- and CAD application. We are today launching the first step in our extensive development of Project Spitfire. This first step is very visible and it is built on a HTML 5 dynamic and responsive platform. It will showcase the manufacturers products in a very minimalistic and modern way both on the web and in the BIMobject® Apps. Users have the ability to view a whole set of products at once on the screen to get a great overview of the manufacturers products. The system supports up to 4K HD screen and with up to 2 000 products visible at the same time.
Project Spitfire includes a number of extensive features, and our new platform will enable larger numbers of downloads for each product and a dynamic set of tabs for the properties, to allow more properties. This is a part of Project Spitfire, but so much more is up in our sleeve for the future, so keep up your support for us by using the BIMobject® Portal and request BIM objects from your manufacturers.
What's new in this web release and new GUI?
- A completely revised, responsive landing page which allows better viewing on smartphones, tablets and other devices.
- The most important part, the BIMobject® Portal itself has a new fresh look and is better and more user friendly than ever.
- An updated list view and a new fresh grid view.
- Completely responsive - layout updates according to size.
- New product page - improved and cleaner design.
- The new GUI will also be accessible in the BIMobject® Apps after the new version has been released.