We are proud to present the new version of our Certificate Authority platform: neXus Certificate Manager 7.6.
neXus Certificate Manager is one of the world’s most flexible multi-tenant PKI platforms for enterprises, state departments, defense, and service providers.It issues electronic IDs (digital certificates) for consumers of corporate, internet or mobile services and for components of IT infrastructure, in nearly any format and for any application across networks and systems.
The new version has added functionality and a greater ease of use. Most importantly, Certificate Manager 7.6 now operates with Java 7, which features unlimited memory as well as increased performance, stability, and security.
neXus Certificate Manager 7.6 also boasts the following new features:
- Support of Active-Active type of high availability; allows users to add server instances for increased certificate issuing performance and enabling fault tolerance
- Improved PKI import functions for migration from other Certifying Authorities (CAs)
- SCEP device registration for Mobile Device Management software; large volume registration can be handled more easily
- Improved Key Archiving and Recovery (KAR); allows users to handle certificates from several independent CAs on one card
- Easy combination of neXus Certificate Manager 7.6 with neXus Credential Manager