In today’s interconnected world, it is more important than ever for businesses to provide flexible and secure remote-access to company data and resources. Employees demand flexible working solutions, such as working from home on their favorite device, while at the same time the security of the data cannot be compromised.
Today, we would like to present our latest product version release of neXus Hybrid Access Gateway 5.2.
neXus Hybrid Access Gateway offers a unique, cloud-integrated solution. We help IT departments to easily accept a broad range of services, including federation technologies joining different clouds, and the ability to log-on to a variety of services with a secure identity, using strong authentication. neXus Hybrid Access Gateway uses the inherent simplicity of virtual appliances to create matchless security, even beyond the boundaries of the corporate network.
The new version now operates on Java 7 and boasts a range of new features such as:
- Remote mail for Exchange using Outlook and Apple Mail
- Web Services API for easier integration
- Distributed Mode – a new security feature that enables split architecture and high availability modes
- Support of multiple network adapters
- New encryption/ciphers for https on the Access Point Service
- Functionality to move and migrate user accounts