“Soil treatment market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5%.”
The soil treatment market, estimated at USD 24.11 billion in 2015, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% to reach USD 36.29 billion by 2020. The market is driven by factors such rising concerns about food security, changing farming practices, increasing demand for organic food market, and shrinking arable land. The high growth potential in emerging markets and untapped regions provide new growth opportunities for market players.
“Soil protection accounted for the largest market share in 2014.”
Among the types of soil treatment—which include soil protection, organic amendments, and pH adjusters—soil protection accounted for the largest market share, followed by organic amendments. The soil protection segment covers weed and pest control soil treatment products and holds the largest market share in global soil treatment products market. The pH adjusters segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR with increasing applications in baked products.
Complete report on global endpoint security market spread across 146 pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with 78 tables and 52 figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-soil-treatment-market-types-organic-amendments-pest-weed-control-ph-adjusters-geography-trends-forecasts-2017-market-report.html
“Weed control leads the market with the largest share.”
On the basis of type, the soil protection market is led by the weed control segment, followed by pest control. Glyphosate is the best-selling herbicide across the globe and has found its application in agriculture, lawns &gardens, and industrial areas for weed control. Pest controlisprojected to be the fastest-growing segment for soil protection market, particularly in developing Asian economies with pests becoming a serious issue of crop production.
“China: The future of the soil treatment industry.”
China is focusing on increased usage of advanced technologies and newer products for soil treatment. Also, the awareness among the farmers is increasing in the country to cater to the demand for specialized agricultural products in order to increase the agricultural productivity. With a rising awareness about soil treatment products and focus on achieving greater profits, several users are willing to spend on new innovative soil treatment products such as organic amendments, soil protection, and ph adjuster.
The U.S. was the largest country-level market for soil treatment, whereas the market in China is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.9%, in terms of value.
Break-up of primaries, by the following:
- Company type- Tier 1: 55 %,Tier 2: 20%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- Designation – C-level: 60%,Director level: 25%, andOthers: 15%
- Region – North America: 10%, Europe: 20%, Asia-Pacific: 40%,and RoW 30%
Leading players such as Syngenta AG (Switzerland), BASF SE (Germany), Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (Israel), Monsanto Company (U.S.), and Solvay S.A. (Belgium) have been profiled in the report. The other players include Arkema S.A. (France), Platform Specialty Products Corporation (U.S.), American Vanguard Corporation (U.S.), Novozymes A/S (Denmark), and Kanesho Soil Treatment (Belgium).
Scope of the Report
On the basis of type, the global market is segmented as follows:
- Organic amendments
- pH adjusters
- Soil protection
On the basis of type, the organic amendments market is segmented as follows:
- Animal dung
- Crop residue
- Sewage sludge
On the basis of type, the pH adjusters market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of type, the soil protection market is segmented as follows:
- Weed control
- Pest control
On the basis of type, the weed control market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of technology, the soil treatment market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of region, the soil treatment market is segmented as follows:
- North America
This is a Premium report priced for $4650 for single license user . order a copy this report now @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=67821
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global soil treatment market
- To gain wide ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights about the major countries/regions in which the soil treatmentmarket is flourishing
- About Us:
- ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013
+ 1 888 391 5441
- Connect With Us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reportsnreports
- Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
- G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/comeonseo/reportsnreports/
- RSS/Feeds: http: //www.reportsnreports.com/feed/l-latestreports.xml