Grading with higher speed
Leica PowerGrade and Mikrofyn MikroGrade systems with SP technology allows you to work twice as fast as before. Your jobs will be finished much faster, needing less heavy equipment on the site and your machines are available sooner for the project. Providing an improved hydraulic control, SP can dramatically increase the productivity, machine utilisation and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading project.
This will reflect in your bottom line.
Highly accurate, smooth results
Using the inertial guidance with the most responsive hydraulic control on the market, GPS performance is significantly enhanced. Dozers equipped with SP technology provide extremely precise and consistent grading results at any speed and on any surface. You can even do finishing work that is normally carried out with a motorgrader.
Leica PowerGrade and Mikrofyn MikroGrade systems with SP technology offers new ways of working. Dozers can undertake fine-grading and finishing work and keeping things productive on jobsites such as railways, underground, urban, forested or mountainous areas.
Key benefits of SP technology
- Increase grading smoothness and accuracy, comparable to motorgraders.
- Work twice as fast with existing 3D dozer control systems.
- Increased machine uptime (e.g. work during loss-of-stock).
- Higher sensor availability with GNSS/GPS, rtacker and laser.
- Unmatched productivity that boosts your profitability.
Do you want to know more? Click here.