In association with IRM UK
This three day event offers fifteen full-day courses that cover the skill sets that are critical to BI success. From building a strong foundation for BI to incorporating big data and new data types into your environment, the challenges of sustainable BI continue to grow.The conference has five core learning tracks - Competitive Analytics; Data Asset Management; Dimensional Modelling; Business Intelligence Essentials; Data Strategies & Architectures.
With our BI Essentials track you’ll learn the skills to develop a BI road map and manage a sustainable BI program. The Data Strategies and Architectures track teaches concepts and techniques to make big data a valuable and integral part of your BI and analytics ecosystem. Dimensional Modelling and Data Asset Management tracks cover competencies that are critical to achieving high-value and high-quality data—the fuel that powers BI and analytics. Deriving value and insight from data is the focus of the Competitive Analytics track.
Collectively, these five tracks offer end-to-end coverage of the most urgent skill sets to manage complexity in a world where BI, analytics, and big data have converged.
Delegates will learn:
- Concepts and techniques to make big data valuable
- How to deliver information rapidly to add real value to your business
- How to create an analytics-driven organisation
- How to deploy the right analytics for your audience
- Performance management principles: dashboards, scorecards, KPIs
- Data governance challenges that arise from mobile devices and social media
T: +44 (0)20 8866 8366