Ten Steps to Data Quality
7-8 June 2016; 8-9 December 2016, London
This seminar and workshop will teach you the Ten Steps to Quality Data and Trusted Information™ – a practical approach to creating, improving, and managing the quality of information critical to running your business, satisfying customers, and achieving company goals. This course is based on the extensive experience of the trainer, consultant and author of the book Executing Data Quality Projects: Ten Steps to Quality Data and Trusted Information™, by Danette McGilvray.
- Turn data quality challenges into actionable projects with clear objectives.
- Connect data quality issues to business priorities.
- Understand concepts that are fundamental to data quality management, such as the Framework for Information Quality, information life cycle, data quality dimensions, business impact techniques, root cause analysis techniques, etc.
- Choose the appropriate steps/activities from the Ten Steps process to address business needs.
- Apply many of the steps and techniques to a course project during the seminar.
- Obtain templates and examples to use in the attendees’ own situations.