For the week ending 29th February 2020, the BROOKESbus service operated 99.80% of its scheduled mileage, including traffic delay.
The following roadworks had a direct impact on the percentage of service operated for the above period:
- Until 21st April - Oxford Road, SGN scheme, multi-way temporary lights.
- 22nd February – Oxford Brookes Applicant Day.
- 24th – 26th February – Church Road in Wheatley, St Marys Church stop suspended in both directions. Passengers were advised to use the Friday Lane stop as an alternative. Also, multi-way traffic lights at junction of London Road and Holloway Road.
Upcoming roadworks and events;
- 28th March - Oxford Brookes Applicant Day
- 1st May - May Morning Celebrations
- 30th May - Oxford Pride
- 27th June - Oxford Brookes Open Day
- 7th - 8th September - St Giles Fair
- 11th October - Oxford Half Marathon
- 20th - 22nd November - Christmas Light Festival