Post Office Money has launched a range of incredibly competitive buy-to-let (BTL) mortgage rates on Wednesday 16th August, with seven market-leading deals offering great initial rates.
Market-leading rates include:
- 60% LTV two-year fixed rate at 1.33% (£1,495 product fee, 4.3% APRC)
- 60% LTV three-year fixed rate at 1.99% (£1,295 product fee, standard valuation fee paid by lender, 4.1% APRC)
- 70% LTV two-year fixed rate at 1.78% (£1,495 product fee, standard valuation fee paid by lender, 4.3% APRC)
- 70% LTV three-year fixed rate at 2.28% (£1,495 product fee, standard valuation fee paid by lender, 4.2% APRC)
- 70% LTV five-year fixed rate at 2.73% (£1,495 product fee, standard valuation fee paid by lender, 4.0% APRC)
- 75% LTV two-year fixed rate at 1.68% (£2,495 product fee, standard valuation fee paid by lender, 4.4% APRC)
- 75% LTV three-year fixed rate at 2.38% (£1,495 product fee, standard valuation fee paid by lender, 4.2% APRC)
As well as the new rates, Post Office Money have also enhanced the rest of range with a number of additional features such as no product fee, cashback, paid valuation fees and paid legal fees to provide choice and value for customers.
Owen Woodley, Managing Director Post Office Money said:
“At Post Office Money, we know that property is an attractive investment for many people. This new range has outstanding choice and value to support investors, whether it’s buying your first investment property, or adding to your existing portfolio. With Post Office Money, you can expect market-leading rates and different combinations of fee free options, cashback, paid valuation fees and paid legal fees. We have a range of information available online, and advisors available over the telephone or in a number of Post Offices around the country ready to help.”
Customers can find more information about the new mortgage rates by visiting us online at postoffice.co.uk/mortgages, where you can apply online, request an appointment with one of our mortgage advisors or arrange a call back. You can also enquire at one of our 11,600 Post Office branches across the UK, or ring us on 0800 707 6206 and talk directly to one of our advisors.
After the initial term all products revert to 4.74% variable which is Bank of England Base Rate plus 4.49% for the rest of the mortgage term.
About the Post Office
Post Office Limited has an unrivalled national network of over 11,500 branches across the UK, more than all the high street banks combined, and sits at the heart of many communities across the country.
It provides around 170 different services and products spanning financial services including savings, insurance, loans, mortgages and credit cards. Post Office also offers Government services, telephony, foreign currency, travel insurance and mail services.
99.7% of people live within three miles of their nearest Post Office outlet. For many rural communities the Post Office is the only retail outlet. Post Offices remain highly valued and trusted and are the focal point for many communities. For more information, visit www.postoffice.co.uk.