“Increasing level of air pollution in the atmosphere, rapid industrialization, and increasing urbanization to drive the air purification market.”
The global air purification market size is projected to grow from USD 14.46 billion in 2015 to reach USD 20.65 billion by 2020, at a projected CAGR of 7.38%. The air purification market is driven by the increasing rate of air pollution due to rapid industrialization and its adverse impact on human health.
Complete report on global air purification market spread across 205 pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with 191 tables and 51 figures is now available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/446342-air-purification-systems-market-product-dust-collectors-fume-smoke-collectors-vehicle-exhaust-others-technology-hepa-esp-activated-carbon-ionic-filters-others-end-use-sector-automotive-construction-healthcare-others-forecast-to-2020.html .
“Use of air purification systems in the automotive sector projected to increase during the forecast period.”
The automotive sector is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use sector in the next five years. The rising demand for auto mobiles across the world and the increasing concern for indoor air quality of automobiles are expected to drive the automotive air purification market.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to the different aspects of the air purification market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as air purification systems manufacturers, dealers, and distributors. The following figure provides a breakdown of the type of companies to which the primary sources belong, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up.
This is a premium research report priced at US $4650 for a single user PDF, a discount on “Air Purification Systems Market Product (Dust Collectors, Fume & Smoke Collectors, Vehicle Exhaust, Others), Technology (HEPA, ESP, Activated Carbon, Ionic Filters, Others), End-Use Sector (Automotive, Construction, Healthcare, Others) - Forecast to 2020” can be requested at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=446342 .
The various key anti-counterfeit packaging companies profiled in the report are as follows:
- Avery Dennison Corporation (U.S.)
- CCL Industries Inc. (Canada)
- 3M Company (U.S.)
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co. (U.S.)
- Zebra Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
- SICPA Holding SA (Switzerland)
- AlpVision S.A (Switzerland)
- Applied DNA Sciences Inc. (U.S.)
- Savi Technology, Inc. (U.S.)
- Authentix, Inc. (U.S.)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the Air Purification Systems Market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights about their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, agreements, expansions, investments, contracts, partnerships, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
The air purification systems market comprises companies such as Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Sharp Corporation (Japan), Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Japan), and Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.).
- Air purification solutions providers
- Environmental service providers
- Government and regulatory bodies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Commercial R&D institutions
- Associations and industry bodies
Reportsnreports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013