Some exciting new features of Assima's STT Trainer 6.1 are highlighted below:
- Re-record of STT Trainer Content - The recorder uses the recorded information from an existing lesson to create a duplicate lesson to help you record all the necessary steps and screens to update existing screen images and control information. This can be used for localisation of content as well as for automatically creating updated training materials for application upgrades.
- Email notifications for assigned content - You can now set up fully customisable automated email notifications to notify users on the same project when repository elements have been assigned to them.
- Cross browser lesson player - In addition to the Lesson Player support, the Lesson Portal is now also supported in a cross-browser environment. This is in addition to some minor changes which have been made to the cross-browser Lesson Player to improve the overall user experience for the learners.
- Setting to record higher quality images - If you have a high bandwidth environment, you can now use the new image quality setting to record screen images with a higher image quality.
- Collaboration of image library - You can now import existing image libraries from the various authoring computers to create a central Image Datastore. This enables authors to share existing learned control and screen information for the Recorder and it is also easier to maintain this information from a central point in the Content Manager.
- Learning screens - You can now help the Recorder learn screens the same way it learns controls. This is useful to help the Recorder to distinguish between identical controls on the same screen, but different websites or tabs in the same window.
- Redesigned home tab in the editor - The Home tab has been redesigned to show the most common editing features that authors use to edit lessons. Faster access to core editing features means authors can largely edit basic lessons from a single tab.
- Reset layout option - In the Editor, you can now click the Reset Layout button to quickly reset the Screens and Tasks panels to their original positions and sizes if you have moved them around.
For more information about STT Trainer 6.1 please contact us at email@example.com.
Assima’s advanced systems cloning software and specialist professional services are used by large global organisations for training, localisation and real-time performance support (EPSS). With Assima technology, organisations have been increasing end-user understanding, confidence and competence in critical enterprise applications since 2002; delivering increased return on investment and reducing total cost of ownership.
Assima’s award winning and patented technology is used by over 100 of the Global Fortune 500 companies and many other organisations including Aero Bombardier, Morgan Stanley, Xerox, Veolia, Schneider Electric, Chartis, SAB Miller, Serco, TNT. Assima’s solutions give these organisations the capability to create highly realistic and easily maintainable virtual clones of their enterprise applications.
Assima has direct operations in 11 countries in Europe and North America and strategic partnerships extending its reach in the Middle East and Asia. To learn more please visit http://www.assima.net/ .
Follow Assima on Twitter @Assima_PLC for news, updates and alerts.
All product names and trademarks included in this release are duly recognised as property of their legal owners.
Assima have also created a LinkedIn group to support the NHS Content Club – This is a sub-group of Assima PLC which can be found in the groups directory.