Has anyone tried to sell you these bikes?
They were stolen from a shed in The Close, Thornhill, overnight on 15 April, along with a chainsaw.
The bikes are high in value not just in terms of money, but in terms of sentimentality as they have been used to compete in a number of competitions including Iron Man triathlons.
Five were stolen, and four are pictured here.
Descriptions of the bikes are as follows:
- ‘Giant’ mountain bike, light blue
- ‘Trek’ mountain bike, with black/green/white frame
- A racing bike with red/black speckled front half with a black rear half, and ‘Red Bull’ bulls painted either side of the handlebar strut
- ‘Argon 18’ with the stickers taken off the frame and replaced with a person’s name and a GB flag
- ‘Litespeed Blade’ time trial bike with a titanium frame
If someone tries to sell you these bikes, either in person or online, or you find them discarded somewhere, please call us on 101 quoting 44190134055.