BIMobject® announced today that the new version of the BIM object cloud integration App for Autodesk Revit is now ready and available for free download at the Autodesk Exchange Store. The App is completely free of charge for all Revit users worldwide, giving the user a toolset to find, source, update and check BIM objects supplied through the BIMobject® Portal completely integrated in their BIM software.
The integration is completely unique and is the best-in-class web service integration inside Revit. The App has functions to quickly browse the BIMobject® Portal online and find real products from real manufacturers. A simple click to download and the BIM objects are loaded in the Revit user’s project, ready for placement and further configuration. These features and much more is included in the 2.0 version of the BIMobject® App, here is a shortlist of new functions:
- Completely rewritten and optimized for the new version of Revit
- Enables the new BIMobject® Portal GUI (HTML5)
- Check for product information updates
- Approve updates in the BIM objects properties and add new properties
- Integrated BIMail™ communicate with manufacturers inside the BIM software
- Branded App icons linking in manufacturers Private Clouds
- Integrated news and help functions
The BIMobject® App 2.0 for Revit supports Autodesk Revit 2013, 2014 and 2015. Follow the link for immediate download: http://info.bimobject.com/revit-app
- We are excited about the new BIMobject® App 2.0 for Revit, it is a proof on our commitment to the Autodesk platform for BIM and gives both manufacturers and BIM users new functionality that we have not seen anywhere else. It demonstrates our leadership in the product content management industry, said Stefan Larsson, CEO of BIMobject AB.
BIMobject® is a game changer for the construction industry worldwide with its cloud based Portal offering development, maintenance and syndication of digital replicas – BIM objects – of manufactured building and interior products.
The marketing and pre-sales services associated with the Portal are channelled and integrated, through specialised software, into CAD/BIM applications to create a business-to-business communication across the globe.
Manufacturers use BIMobject® to promote and deliver their products directly into BIM processes enabling their products to be selected and generate a real improvement in sales.
BIMobject® - Winner of the Red Herring Europe Top 100 Award 2013, Winner of the 2013 Red Herring 100 Global Award and Winner of the IAIR EUROPEAN AWARDS 2013!
BIMobject AB - a public company listed on NASDAQ OMX First North: Share Ticker: BIM
Certified Advisor: Sedermera Fondkommission
This is an English version of a press release communicated by BIMobject®. In any case of doubt or possible differences regarding the different versions it is the Swedish version that shall apply.